Thursday, July 17, 2008

Okay so first I have to say, I really enjoyed last night's So You Think You Can Dance! There was probably 3 or 4 routines I didn't love, but the rest was great. I absolutely LOVED the last two performaces though.
First was Twitch and Comfort doing Hip Hop (yay Comforts back!). I have been waiting the entire season to see the two of them do this, so I was thrilled. The song "Forever" by Chris Brown was perfect, I'm listening to it right now! And the entire dance was crazy. Dan Scott rocks! I'm pretty much in love with Twitch though. I'm going to try and figure out how I can post the dance from youtube on here so everyone who missed it can watch it.









Okay so next was Will and Katee dancing the Pas de Deux, which is basically a form of contemporary and ballet together. It was freaking amazing. I actually got chills, and I know how nuts I sound but I don't care. If there is anyone else out there who feels the same way I do let me know so we can go to therapy together.







My predictions for tonight are Mark and Kherington based on last night. It's going to be sad though, I love them all.
Okay so this morning Talon and I made brownies together for Death by Chocolate tonight. Normally I try not to bake when he's awake because it's all he will want to eat for the rest of the day, but I didn't get to it last night for obvious reasons.

He came downstairs after looking like this:










Just some chocolate on his face, and then I realized the beaters were missing and this is where I found them:
It's not a big deal, every kid should get to lick the beaters but he tends to get hyper without the help of sugar, so I know I'm going to pay for it later!

No comments: