Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I don't really know how to do this, but everyone else seems to be able to figure it out so I thought I'd give it another try. I would love to learn how to make this blog a little more interesting, but this is all I can seem to manage aparently.
I love reading the funny stories of my friends and their children every day, and I can pretty much relate to all of it, so I'm sure it won't be long before I have something of my own to post.

I don't have a recent family picture, but I do have pictures of each of them individually so I though for now that might work.



KirkTalon (with auntie Saren)


And Tommy

2 comments:

Over The Moon X 5. said...

Nice to find your blog, it is so nice to read up on what is going on in peoples lives! Looks like you've had a good summer so far!

terahreu said...

Great to see you are blogging, Linds. You kiddies are cute and so are you! Be careful, blogging can be soo addicting.