Wednesday, March 19, 2008

It's now been an entire year since my last post, so my goal this year is to be a little more frequent with my updates (fingers crossed)!
So instead of writting a years worth of information about our family, I will start with the most recent.
Two weeks ago Tommy was admitted into the hospital with RSV (respiratory syncytial virus) and brochiolitis. We have been home for a week now and he is doing great, but still on oxygen at home. We have the respiratory therapist comming tomorrow to evaluate and see if he still requires it.
I've been staying busy by reading the twilight searies books that Nancy loaned me, and completely ignoring my children. I finished early yesterday morning and I don't know what to do with myself. I've contemplated cleaning my house but I guess I decided a better way to use my time would be on the computer (talon is playing around me half dressed with a dirty diaper) i'm such a good mom!

No comments: