Thursday, March 4, 2010

My sister Saren sent me this link on Facebook so I don't know if anyone else has read it, but I thought this woman did an amazing job of sharing the experience of the birth of her child and might help those who have gone through it before and those who haven't will get a deeper insight into what it's like to be handed a baby you were not expecting.

I know it goes without saying, but I love my Tommy and I wouldn't change one thing about him because why would you want to change someone who is perfect? And I feel very grateful this morning for the family and friends in our lives who love Tommy too because I notice it everyday and can see it in your eye's when he smiles at you or gives a little wave good-bye.
We love you too!



http://www.kellehampton.com/2010/01/nella-cordelia-birth-story.html











3 comments:

Dorienne said...

Tommy is perfect. And you are his perfect mother.

Heather @ Raising Memories Blog said...

Oh, I saw that link on facebook too- so touching and detailed and honest. Lindsay, I don't know your boys beyond seeing them a couple of times, but I think they're adorable & can tell from videos on your blog (& pics) that they're hilarious! :)

I love your blog layout with the blue pattern on the sides!

Oh, & uh... just saw your ticker.. you're pregnant?????!!

motherofangels said...

Her blog is like eye candy! Her photography is incredible and she has such a way with words! I was shown her blog about a day after I had Macy.