The other day I was singing a song from the sound of music in the shower and thought it would be fun to post it on my blog, and then though I should think of other random things I love and post all of them, so hear they are starting with the one that inspired me.
1) The lonely goatherd song from the Sound of Music
2) The show Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan
3) Satisfying a craving;
The other day I ordered a large pizza for myself at 11:00pm and ate it in bed.
It was wonderful.
4) Singing with a choir
5) The funny things my grandpa says;
One that comes to mind was when Tommy was a baby and my grandpa was holding him, he broke out into song rather loudly, singing the Battle Hymn of the Republic. I laughed and asked him why he was singing that and he said it was the first song that came to mind.
6) Kisses from my boys;
Talon went for over a year with refusing to give me a kiss and it broke my heart, but now for whatever reason he's okay with them again and I love it!
7) Finding a pair of matching socks
8) Spotting wildlife
The most exciting animal I've seen was a wolf, but no one believe's me
(Kirk, I saw it!)
9) Watching people sing in their car, even though I'm guilty of it everyday.
10) Watching Tommy put on pants or Talons underware, it's pretty funny and he can do it too!
11) Hearing people talk in their sleep
12) A really good new haircut
Sneeze Patrol: Family Allergy-Relieving Tips
10 hours ago